Visitors to Miramare are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, bars and shopping. Rimini Beach, Arch of Augustus and Aquafan are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 96 hotels and other accommodation options in Miramare
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramare
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Rimini Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Arch of Augustus and Aquafan.
In Rimini, there are 96 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Felix - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Hotel Venus - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Ascot & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Tempio Malatestiano, 3.3 mi/5.3 km from the city centre, and Antica Pescheria, which is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) away.
Getting around Miramare
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rimini Miramare Station. Miramare might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Miramare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Miramare gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C