Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Ringe has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ringe
- Popular cultural attractions include Egeskov Slot, Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home, and Brandts Klaedefabrik
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Midtfyns Golf Club, Ringe Pay and Play Golf and Ringe Kirke
Getting around Ringe
Ringe has plenty of options for transport. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Ringe Station, Ringe Rudme Station or Ringe Pederstrup Station.
Dressing for Ringe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Ringe each year