Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Ringaskiddy.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ringaskiddy
- Top activities include a marina and golfing, whereas Port of Ringaskiddy, Raffeen Creek Golf Club, and Cobh Golf Club are great sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Blarney Stone, Blarney Castle, and Cork City Hall
Getting around Ringaskiddy
Ringaskiddy has plenty of options for transport. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Ringaskiddy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1037 millimetres of rain falls on Ringaskiddy each year