Visitors to Ribeauville are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments and festivals. Top sights around the area include Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg, Little Venice and Kaiserstuhl.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Ribeauville
- The closest major airport is in Colmar (CMR-Houssen), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ribeauville
Notable city landmarks like St. Ulrich Fortress and Château Girsberg might be worth a visit. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Jean Sipp Winery is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg and Little Venice.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ribeauville. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Clos Saint Vincent - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Barrière Ribeauvillé - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Au Lion - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a coffee shop. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Popular places to visit in the area include La Bresse-Hohneck, located 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Kaiserstuhl, which is 19.1 mi/30.7 km away.
Dressing for Ribeauville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Ribeauville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C