Visitors to Kaysersberg-Vignoble are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, gardens and monuments. Top sights around the area include La Bresse-Hohneck, Little Venice and Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in Kaysersberg-Vignoble
- The closest major airport is in Colmar (CMR-Houssen), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaysersberg-Vignoble
A couple of favourite places to visit are Kayserberg Castle and Albert Schweitzer Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find La Bresse-Hohneck and Little Venice.
In Riquewihr, there are 66 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- L'Arbre Vert hôtel-restaurant - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking.
- Hotel KLE, BW Signature Collection - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Hôtel "Le Chambard" - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg, located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Kaiserstuhl, which is 19.1 mi/30.8 km away.
Dressing for Kaysersberg-Vignoble
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Kaysersberg-Vignoble gets about 827.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C