Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Rhyl
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Rhyl Pet-Friendly Hotels
Rhyl Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Rhyl with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Rhyl hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- The Dyserth Falls Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and sofa beds.
- Pets are welcome at Berwyn Guest House. This guesthouse offers deep soaking bathtubs and flat-screen TVs.
Planning your trip to Rhyl
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Rhyl is 29 mm
Exploring Rhyl with your pet
Known for its seaside, Rhyl has lots to offer visitors, including its theatres, water parks and aquariums. See the local sights and visit Brickfield Pond and Rhyl East Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss SeaQuarium Rhyl and Rhyl Tourist Information Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at petplace, Sea World Aquatics or The Pet Market.