Search Hotels in Ravensdale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Ravensdale
Guests will appreciate the spas, restaurants and bars in Ravensdale. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing city has to offer, including its gardens, sporting events and coffeehouses.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city centre
Staying in Ravensdale
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Carrickdale Hotel & Spa.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Carrickdale Hotel & Spa with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ravensdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ravensdale is 761 millimetres