Search Hotels in Ranau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Ranau
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Ranau, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the mountains, restaurants and hot springs. Scenic landscape and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its jungle, parks and sunrises.
- There are 16 Ranau hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 47.1 mi (75.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ranau
- Notable landmarks include Kundasang War Memorial, Mount Kinabalu Park Entrance, and Mountain Garden
- The mountains, hot springs and jungle provide a picturesque setting, and Poring Hot Spring is one place worth a visit
Staying in RanauWith 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Ranau, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 5 hotels, ranging from GBP 22/night to GBP 70/night
- 5 lodges, ranging from GBP 14/night to GBP 34/night
- Sabah Tea Garden
- Kinabalu Poring Vacation Lodge
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Sabah Tea Garden with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Kinabalu Poring Vacation Lodge has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ranau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Ranau each year