Visiting Ramat Gan
Visitors to Ramat Gan are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, university setting and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre.
- You'll find 1179 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramat Gan
Cultural venues in the city include Harry Oppenheimer Diamond Museum, Maria and Michael Museum of Russian Art and Abraham Krinitzi's House. Notable city landmarks like Moshe Aviv Tower and Ramat Gan Holocaust Memorial might be worth a visit. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Bar Ilan University and Shenkar College.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Ramat Gan. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Park Tzameret can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel and Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools.
- Apropo Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Top places to see in the area include Azrieli Center, 2.1 mi/3.4 km from the heart of the city, and Tel Aviv Museum of Art, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Dressing for Ramat Gan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Ramat Gan gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C