Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Quinta do Lago
Visiting Quinta do Lago
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Quinta do Lago, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the sporting events, golfing and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, spas and bars.
- There are 6 Quinta do Lago hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Quinta do Lago
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas San Lorenzo Golf Club, Vilamoura Marina, and Pinheiros Altos Golf Course are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Algarve Living Science Center, Karting Almancil, and Aqua Show Park
- Carmo Church and Loule Castle are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Falesia Beach, Quinta do Lago Beach, and Ancao Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Quinta do LagoFor trips with large groups, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Hotel Quinta do Lago
- Monte da Quinta Resort
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Diamond Villas at Vilar do Golf by Diamond Resorts.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Quinta do Lago with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Diamond Villas at Vilar do Golf by Diamond Resorts and Monte da Quinta Resort are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Quinta do Lago
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Quinta do Lago is 25 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Quinta do Lago?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quinta do Lago, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Quinta do Lago?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Quinta do Lago?
What's the best hotel for couples in Quinta do Lago?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Quinta do Lago?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Quinta do Lago?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Quinta do Lago?
What's the best golf hotel in Quinta do Lago?
Quinta do Lago Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Quinta do Lago by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quinta do Lago Airports
- Accommodation near Quinta do Lago Attractions
- More accommodation types in Quinta do Lago
- Choose Your Quinta do Lago Hotel Style
- Search Quinta do Lago Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Quinta do Lago
- Hotels Near Quinta do Lago, Almancil
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends