Search Hotels in Quimper
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 12 Aug 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Quimper, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, gardens and rivers. A top sight in the city is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in Quimper
- The closest major airport is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 34.3 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quimper
Cultural venues in the city include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Cornouaille Theatre and Museum of Earthenware Quimper. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper. Additionally, you might want to add Jardin de la Retraite to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Quimper. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Ginkgo - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Escale Oceania Quimper - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis budget Quimper - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting around Quimper
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Quimper Station. Quimper may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Quimper
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Quimper each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Quimper?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quimper, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Quimper?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Quimper?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Quimper?
What's the best hotel in Quimper to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Quimper?
Quimper Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Quimper by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quimper Airports
- Accommodation near Quimper Attractions
- More accommodation types in Quimper
- Choose Your Quimper Hotel Style
- Search Quimper Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Quimper
- Hotels Near Quimper, Brittany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends