Visitors to Benodet are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, gardens and bars. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodation options in Benodet
- The closest major airport is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benodet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Benodet Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper in the area.
In Fouesnant, you'll find 64 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Armoric Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Kastel Wellness Hôtel Thalasso & Spa - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free parking.
- Les Bains de Mer - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Benodet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Benodet gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C