Search Hotels in Concarneau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Visitors to Concarneau are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, bars and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper.
- There are 118 hotels and other accommodation options in Concarneau
- The closest major airport is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Concarneau
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Sables Blancs Beach and Kernous Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Musee de la Peche to your agenda.
In La Foret-Fouesnant, you can choose from 118 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Thalasso Concarneau Spa Marin Resort - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Citotel De France Et D'europe - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness centre and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Les Sables Blancs - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper, located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Concarneau
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Concarneau Station. Concarneau may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Concarneau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Concarneau gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Concarneau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Concarneau, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Concarneau?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Concarneau?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Concarneau?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Concarneau?
Where's the best place to stay in Concarneau that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Concarneau?
Concarneau Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Concarneau by Star Rating
- Hotels near Concarneau Airports
- Areas of Concarneau
- Accommodation near Concarneau Attractions
- More accommodation types in Concarneau
- Choose Your Concarneau Hotel Style
- Search Concarneau Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Concarneau
- Hotels Near Concarneau, Brittany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends