Visitors to Puligny-Montrachet are sure to enjoy the restaurants, wineries and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and bars. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Pommard.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Puligny-Montrachet
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Puligny-Montrachet
Chateau de Pommard is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Hospices de Beaune and Burgundy Wine Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Puligny-Montrachet. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Chouette - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Le Montrachet - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Puligny-Montrachet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Puligny-Montrachet gets about 711 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C