Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing, bars and gardens in Portpatrick. Cosy and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants.
- There are 5 Portpatrick hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 50 mi (80.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Portpatrick
- The the sea and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Castle Kennedy Gardens, Logan Botanic Garden, and Port Logan Beach are several places worth visiting
- A port and golfing are also popular activities
Getting around Portpatrick
There are plenty of options for getting around Portpatrick. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Portpatrick
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might love Dunskey Guest House.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dunskey Guest House with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Portpatrick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Portpatrick is 31 millimetres