Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Stranraer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Stranraer Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Stranraer Pet-Friendly Hotels
Stranraer Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Stranraer with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a top accommodation option as liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Portpatrick Hotel and Apartments is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
Planning your trip to Stranraer
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Stranraer is 25 mm
Exploring Stranraer with your pet
Known for its port and archaeology sites, Stranraer has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Ardwell Gardens and Logan Botanic Garden. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Port Logan Beach and Castle of St John. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Shop, Pet Stop or Allandoo Pheasantry.