Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Portpatrick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Portpatrick Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Portpatrick Pet-Friendly Hotels
Portpatrick Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Portpatrick? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 2 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Knockinaam Lodge is a dog-friendly lodge, offering a private beach for its human guests along with free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at The Portpatrick Hotel and Apartments. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
Planning your trip to Portpatrick
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Portpatrick is 31 mm
Exploring Portpatrick with your pet
Known for its port, Portpatrick has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Castle of St John and Castle Kennedy Gardens. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Ardwell Gardens. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Allandoo Pheasantry, The Pet Shop or Pet Stop.