Visiting Porto Ercole
Visitors can enjoy all that Porto Ercole has to offer including the waterfront and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Porto Ercole, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Ercole
A couple of favourite places to visit are Feniglia Beach and Forte Stella. In the area, you'll also find Giannella Beach and Cala Piccola Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Porto Ercole. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- A Point Porto Ercole Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Porto Ercole
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 601 millimetres of rain falls on Porto Ercole each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C