Visiting Monte Argentario
Visitors to Monte Argentario are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. In Monte Argentario, there are 121 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Argentario
Notable city landmarks like Spanish Fortress and Forte Stella might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Piccola Beach, Feniglia Beach and Pozzarello Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Soda Beach and Argentario Aquarium.
In Porto Santo Stefano, you can choose from 121 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Domizia - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Mercure Argentario Hotel Filippo Ii (apertura Marzo 2018) - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this property. Amenities at this property include a restaurant and a bar.
- Hotel Torre di Calapiccola - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Monte Argentario
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Monte Argentario gets about 594.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C