Visiting Isola del Giglio
Guests will appreciate the castle, beaches and parks in Isola del Giglio.
- There are 2 Isola del Giglio hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 96.6 mi (155.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Isola del Giglio
- A marina is a top activity, and Giglio Harbour is a great place to visit
- The beaches and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Cala dell'Allume, Arenella Beach, and Campese Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Isola del Giglio
Isola del Giglio has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Isola del Giglio
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel L'Arenella
Ammiraglio, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel L'Arenella has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Isola del Giglio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Isola del Giglio is 603 millimetres