Overview of Jupiter Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Bar Patio)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Chill Side)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Chill Side)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Bar Patio)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Bar Patio)
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Chill Side)
About this area
Located in Portland, Jupiter Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum.Visit our Portland travel guide
- Moda Center - 19 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 3 min drive
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 3 min drive
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 3 min drive
- Lloyd Center - 5 min drive
- Portland Union Station - 4 min drive
- Lloyd Center-NE 11th Avenue Station - 13 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Doug Fir Rest and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Doug Fir Lounge - 1 min walk
- Grendel's Coffee House - 1 min walk
- Thai Champa - 1 min walk
- Le Pigeon - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD35.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jupiter Hotel Portland
- Jupiter Portland
- Jupiter Hotel Hotel
- Jupiter Hotel Portland
- Jupiter Hotel Hotel Portland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Location and vibe were unique and good. A little loud at times with weekend partiers but that is to be expected. Monogrammed condoms placed on top of the bedside table were over the top. I think most people have their sexuality covered. Just saying.