Plan your Portland holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Portland. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Where to stay in Portland
4/5Very Good!(42 area reviews)
Make time to explore the heart of the city and discover great food, shopping and entertainment.
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
Stay in a hotel here as a base to enjoy this fascinating neighborhood’s offerings, from morning coffee to late-night arts.
3.5/5Good!(5 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Lloyd District. Moda Center is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Convention Center Station or Rose Quarter Transit Center to see more of Portland.
While you're in Northwest Portland, take in top sights like Roseland Theater or Forest Park, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Union Station-NW 6th and Hoyt Street Station or Union Station-NW 5th and Glisan Station.
Alphabet Historic District
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Alphabet Historic District is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Couch Park and Mission Theater while you're in town.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Top things to do in Portland
Frequently asked questions
Does Expedia have holiday package deals to Portland?
How much can I save with a Portland holiday package?
Can I choose my airline with a Portland Expedia holiday package?
Do I lose money if I change my mind after I have booked my Portland holiday package?
What are the best places to visit in Portland?
What are the most popular activities for a Portland holiday?
- Flavour Street Walking Tour
- Mississippi Avenue Culinary Tour
- We Got Tipsy in Portland Tour
- Ninja Warrior Indoor Obstacle Training
- 3-Hour Pioneering Eastside Roasters Coffee Walking Tour
- Coffee, Beer & Donuts