Search All-Inclusive Hotels in Playa del Ingles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Playa del Ingles All-Inclusive Hotels
Top Playa del Ingles All-Inclusive Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
All-Inclusive Hotels and Accommodation in Playa del Ingles
Finding the right all-inclusive hotel for your trip to Playa del Ingles has never been so simple, and with the vast selection of hotels on Expedia you're sure to find one that suits your needs. The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), which is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre. Playa del Ingles is known for its beaches and shopping, and offers a host of things to see and do, such as Las Burras Beach and Kasbah Shopping Center. View our choice of all-inclusive resorts where you can enjoy a host of amenities including entertainment, kids' clubs and, of course, food and beverages all included in your room rate. Many of our all-inclusive hotels also feature activities such as golf, yoga, water sports and more, which you can enjoy at no additional cost. Expedia even has hotels with all-inclusive room rates and there's a varied list to choose from. If you have a few hotels in mind but need a little more time deciding, you can save them to your favourites, so you don’t lose track of the best ones for your holiday. From all-inclusive resorts to all-inclusive hotel rooms, we have it all, and it’s only a click away.
Planning Your Trip to Playa del Ingles
If you'd like to know the best time to visit Playa del Ingles, here is a summary of the weather throughout the year:
- Hottest months: August, September, July and October, with an average temperature of 27°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December and March, with an average temperature of 15°F
- Driest months: May, June, July and August, with an average rainfall of 0 inches
- Rainiest months: February, December, October and January, with an average rainfall of 21 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Playa del Ingles
Venture out to Las Burras Beach and Kasbah Shopping Center, and see why travellers like the beaches and shopping in Playa del Ingles. Other attractions include El Salvador Ecumenical Temple, Yumbo Shopping Center and Paseo Costa Canaria.
Playa del Ingles is also known for its:
- Sandy beaches
Frequently asked questions
Looking for Playa del Ingles all-inclusive resorts?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Playa del Ingles?
When is the best time to book an all-inclusive trip to Playa del Ingles?
How many all-inclusive hotels will I find in Playa del Ingles?
What is Playa del Ingles famous for?
More trip options
- Top areas for All-Inclusive Hotels
- Nearby Cities
- Choose Your Playa del Ingles Hotel Style
- More accommodation types in Playa del Ingles
- Accommodation near Playa del Ingles Attractions
- Hotels Near Playa del Ingles, San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Hotels in Playa del Ingles by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends