Visitors will appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and island views in Milos. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- Though not directly in Milos, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Milos (MLO-Milos Island National), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tripiti
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and boating, while Adamas Port and Pollonia Dock are sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Ancient Theatre, Catacombs of Milos, and Phylakopi Archaelogical Site
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Plathiena Beach, Firopotamos Beach, and Sarakiniko Beach
Tripiti is adjacent to Tripití. Popular sights in the area include Papikinou Beach and Alogomantra Beach.
Getting around Tripiti
There are many transportation options in Tripiti. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Milos
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Vivere a Plakes Milos, averaging GBP 76.29 per night. Vivere a Plakes Milos, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.