Overview of Capetan Giorgantas
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Comfort Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room, Sea View
Family Room, Sea View (Superior)
About this area
Located in Milos, Capetan Giorgantas is in the city centre and near the beach. While the natural beauty of Sarakiniko Beach and Pollonia Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Adamas Port. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, windsurfing and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Milos travel guide
- Adamas Port - 4 min walk
- Milos Mining Museum - 8 min walk
- Papikinou Beach - 9 min walk
- Sarakiniko Beach - 8 min drive
- Catacombs of Milos - 11 min drive
- Milos (MLO-Milos Island National) - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed for four nights and loved it. Very friendly staff, clean room with everything we needed, easy walking distance from the port and shops.