Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Pittsburgh hotel near convention center
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Train station: 5 minutes
Next to David L. Lawrence Convention Center, this hotel puts guests a 5-minute walk from the Amtrak station and 6 minutes from the light rail service at Wood Street Station. The neighborhood is home to the Benedum Center of the Performing Arts, and Allegheny Riverfront Park is a 10-minute walk.
Dining and fitness center
Guests can start the day with an American breakfast and Starbucks® coffee in The Bistro. For lunch and dinner Sonoma Grille offers West Coast cuisine. The evening reception is ideal for cocktails before dinner, and the onsite 24-hour fitness center is the perfect place to fit in a workout while traveling.
Free WiFi and microwave
Spacious guestrooms feature vaulted ceilings along with amenities like free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. All rooms also come with microwaves for preparing snacks, and some accommodations also have refrigerators. Sofa beds provide extra sleeping space.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown945 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and 3 meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1130 square feet (105 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 105
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 1130
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast only.
Sonoma Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown
- Marriott Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown
- Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown
- Pittsburgh Downtown Marriott
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Courtyard
- Courtyard Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.