Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Pinzolo has to offer including the ski areas, spas and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta, Madonna di Campiglio Ski Area and Sole Valley.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Pinzolo
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinzolo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sole Valley, Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta and Rendena Valley. Other notable sights to explore include Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta and Madonna di Campiglio Ski Area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pinzolo. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti is located in central Pinzolo. Guests who stay at this 5-star property in Pinzolo can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ferrari is located in the heart of Pinzolo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pinzolo can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Chalet Campiglio Imperiale is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Pinzolo features a full-service spa, free breakfast and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Lake Molveno, 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the city centre, and Lake Tenno, which is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away.
Dressing for Pinzolo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Pinzolo gets about 859 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pinzolo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pinzolo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Pinzolo?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Pinzolo?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pinzolo?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Pinzolo?
What's the best accommodation in Pinzolo that's close to historical sites?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Pinzolo?
Pinzolo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pinzolo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pinzolo Airports
- Accommodation near Pinzolo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pinzolo
- Choose Your Pinzolo Hotel Style
- Search Pinzolo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pinzolo
- Hotels Near Pinzolo, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends