Visiting Madonna di Campiglio
Guests will appreciate the skiing, spas and restaurants in Madonna di Campiglio. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its cocktail bars, golfing and bars.
- There are 42 Madonna di Campiglio hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Madonna di Campiglio
- Skiing, adventures and golfing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Spinale Gondola, Spinale Express Chairlift, and Cabinovia Monte Spinale
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Lake Ritorto, Cascate Val Genova, and Caprioli Lake
Staying in Madonna di Campiglio
With 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Madonna di Campiglio, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 38 hotels ranging from GBP 66 to GBP 254 per night.
You might prefer these highly rated properties for trips with large groups:
- Ambiez Residence
- Carlo Magno Hotel Spa Resort
You might like one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Arnica
- Hotel Casa Del Campo
Hotel Arnica, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hotel Casa Del Campo and Ambiez Residence.
Dressing for Madonna di Campiglio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 1°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 14°C, while the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 9°C and nighttime averages of -4°C
- Madonna di Campiglio gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year