Overview of Paresa Resort Phuket
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Ocean Pool Suite
Spa Pool Suite
Cliff Pool Villa
Grand Residence Pool Villa
Two Bedroom Ocean Pool Residence
About this area
Located in Kamala, Paresa Resort Phuket is near the airport and on the waterfront. Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kamala Beach and Patong Beach. Phuket Fantasea and Tiger Kingdom Phuket are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.
- Kamala Beach - 9 min drive
- Phuket Fantasea - 11 min drive
- Surin Beach - 13 min drive
- Patong Beach - 16 min drive
- Bangla Road - 27 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Diavolo Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Thalung Thai — 1 min walk
About this property
Paresa Resort Phuket
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing stay, beautiful property, and having our own infinity pool with views of the ocean was extra special. Massage in the spa was also excellent. Food was good however Thai food a little expensive however overall a fantastic stay