Search Hotels in Phitsanulok
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Phitsanulok has to offer including the temples, monuments and rivers. The cultural and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the city is Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahatat Woramahawihan.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodation options in Phitsanulok
- The closest major airport is in Phitsanulok (PHS), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sukhothai (THS), 41.5 mi (66.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phitsanulok
The city's cultural venues include Folklore Museum and Sgt. Maj. Thawee Folk Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahatat Woramahawihan, Wat Nang Phaya and Wat Chulamani. Additionally, you'll find Wat Ban Mai Sai Mun and Naresuan University in the area.
In Wang Thong, there are 83 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- P1 House - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Viewpoint Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Le Parc Wangnang - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting around Phitsanulok
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Phitsanulok Ban Teng Nam Station, Phitsanulok Station or Phitsanulok Ban Tum Station. Phitsanulok might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Phitsanulok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- About 1310.70 millimetres of rain falls on Phitsanulok each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Phitsanulok?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phitsanulok, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Phitsanulok?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Phitsanulok?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Phitsanulok?
Phitsanulok Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Phitsanulok by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phitsanulok Airports
- Accommodation near Phitsanulok Attractions
- More accommodation types in Phitsanulok
- Choose Your Phitsanulok Hotel Style
- Search Phitsanulok Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phitsanulok
- Hotels Near Phitsanulok, Phitsanulok
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends