Search Hotels in Phillip Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Phillip Island
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Phillip Island, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. In Phillip Island, there are 342 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 55.2 mi (88.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Phillip Island
Attractions like Phillip Island Wildlife Park, Penguin Parade and Churchill Island Heritage Farm are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cowes Beach, Phillip Island Nature Park and Pyramid Rock. Wildlife is one of the top activities, while Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Phillip Island Chocolate Factory and Phillip Island Winery are favourite sights to visit.
Dressing for Phillip Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Phillip Island gets about 12 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Phillip Island by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Phillip Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Phillip Island
- Choose Your Phillip Island Hotel Style
- Search Phillip Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phillip Island
- Hotels Near Phillip Island, Victoria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends