Visitors can enjoy all that Perols has to offer including the theme park, bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Phare de la Mediterranee, Mare Nostrum Aquarium and Comedy Square.
- You'll find 1957 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Perols
Attractions like Loc Karting and Kid's Fantazy are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are South of France Arena and Parc des Expositions de Montpellier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Perols. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eurotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Brit Hotel Confort Montpellier Parc Expositions - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
Top places to visit outside the city include Phare de la Mediterranee, 2.6 mi/4.2 km from the heart of the city, and Mare Nostrum Aquarium, which is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away.
Dressing for Perols
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Perols gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C