Search Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Where to stay in Peninsular Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
4/5Very Good!(58 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Check out top attractions like Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and jump on the metro at Kampang Baru Station or Bukit Nanas Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Designer brands, discount goods and international and traditional restaurants make this a popular Kuala Lumpur destination.
4.5/5Wonderful!(389 area reviews)
Gourmet restaurants Chinatown and top sights from Kuala Lumpur Tower to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur – discover Golden Triangle, a destination also famous for its shopping.
4/5Very Good!(3 area reviews)
Nusajaya is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Legoland Malaysia and Puteri Harbour while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Central District is known for its popular shops, and you can see some sights area like KSL City Mall and Johor Bahru City Square.
Visiting Peninsular Malaysia
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Peninsular Malaysia, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and beautiful gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its China town and architecture. Top sights in the city include Genting Highlands Theme Park, Batu Caves and KLCC Park. In Peninsular Malaysia, there are 5740 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Peninsular Malaysia
Cultural venues in the city include Arena of Stars, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery and The Shore Oceanarium. Families come for attractions such as Genting Highlands Theme Park, Berjaya Times Square and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. The city is notable for its China town and landmarks like Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers, and Kuala Lumpur Tower.
In Kuantan, you'll find 5740 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- CitizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bukit Bintang can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The RuMa Hotel and Residences - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Kunang-Kunang Heritage Villas - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Peninsular Malaysia include KLCC Park, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Getting around Peninsular Malaysia
With so many choices for transport, seeing Peninsular Malaysia is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Taman Melati Station, Wangsa Maju Station and Sri Rampai Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Kuala Kubu Bharu Station, Rasa Station or Batang Kali Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peninsular Malaysia Airports
- Areas of Peninsular Malaysia
- Accommodation near Peninsular Malaysia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Peninsular Malaysia
- Choose Your Peninsular Malaysia Hotel Style
- Search Peninsular Malaysia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia
- Hotels Near Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends