Search Hotels in Paynes Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Paynes Bay
Visiting Paynes Bay
Paynes Bay's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, sunsets and snorkelling. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its island, restaurants and boating.
- There are 10 Paynes Bay hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paynes Bay
- Top activities include snorkelling and boating, whereas Careenage Marina, Carlisle Wharf, and Port St. Charles Marina are great sights to visit
- The beaches, the sea and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Paynes Bay Beach, Brownes Beach, and Huntes Gardens
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Sunset Crest Shopping Centre, Chattel Village and Lime Grove Shopping Centre
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Barbados Polo Club or Kensington Oval
Staying in Paynes Bay
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Tamarind by Elegant Hotels.You may appreciate one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Beach View
- The House by Elegant Hotels - Adults Only
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Beach View with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas The House by Elegant Hotels - Adults Only and Tamarind by Elegant Hotels are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Paynes Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1185 millimetres of rain falls on Paynes Bay each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Paynes Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Paynes Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Paynes Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Paynes Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Paynes Bay?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Paynes Bay?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Paynes Bay?
What's the best high-end hotel in Paynes Bay?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Paynes Bay?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Paynes Bay?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Paynes Bay?
Paynes Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Paynes Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Paynes Bay Airports
- Accommodation near Paynes Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Paynes Bay
- Choose Your Paynes Bay Hotel Style
- Search Paynes Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Paynes Bay
- Hotels Near Paynes Bay, St. James
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends