Visitors will want to experience the architecture, restaurants, and monuments in Paray-Vieille-Poste. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and urban, riverfront city can discover its tours, shopping, and museums.
- There are 3 Paray-Vieille-Poste hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paray-Vieille-Poste
- Taking a tour is a top activity, and Hippodrome de Vincennes is one place to visit
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, Grande Galerie de l'Evolution, and Opera Bastille
- Its monuments and churches are notable and landmarks to visit include Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, and Arc de Triomphe
- The sunsets and riverfront highlight the natural beauty, and Jardin des Plantes, Luxembourg Gardens, and Champ de Mars are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Forum des Halles, Galeries Lafayette, and Centre Commercial les Arcades
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Roland Garros or Stade de France
Paray-Vieille-Poste is adjacent to Orly. Top sights in the area include Palace of Versailles and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Staying in Paray-Vieille-Poste
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Mercure - Paris Orly Aeroport, averaging GBP 112.75/night
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport, averaging GBP 127.17/night
You might like Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport, averaging GBP 113.8 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Mercure - Paris Orly Aeroport with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating while Hilton Paris Orly Airport and Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Paray-Vieille-Poste
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September averages 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Paray-Vieille-Poste gets about 992 millimetres of rain per year