Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Pocket Guide: Paradiso
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Paradiso, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars and restaurants. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, walkable and lakefront city has to offer, including its spas, coffeehouses and boating.
- There are 10 Paradiso hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paradiso
- Boating is one of the top activities, whereas Golf Club, Sci Club Cunardo, and Porlezza Harbour are favourite sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Villa del Balbianello, and Villa Olmo
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and places to visit include Argegno Beach, Lido di Argegno, and Lido di Moltrasio
- Shopping is first class in the area, and FoxTown Factory Stores is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Staying in Paradiso
With 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Paradiso, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 10 hotels ranging from GBP 71 to GBP 502 per night.For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- The View Lugano
- Grand Hotel Eden
- Ibis budget Lugano Paradiso
- Ibis Lugano Paradiso
The View Lugano, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are ibis budget Lugano Paradiso and Grand Hotel Eden.
Dressing for Paradiso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Paradiso gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Paradiso?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Paradiso, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Paradiso?
What's the best place to stay for families in Paradiso?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Paradiso?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Paradiso?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Paradiso?
What is the best spa hotel in Paradiso?
How is it to stay in Paradiso?
What should I do while I'm visiting Paradiso?
How can I get around Paradiso?
What's the seasonal weather in Paradiso?
Paradiso Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Paradiso by Star Rating
- Hotels near Paradiso Airports
- Areas of Paradiso
- Accommodation near Paradiso Attractions
- More accommodation types in Paradiso
- Choose Your Paradiso Hotel Style
- Search Paradiso Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Paradiso
- Hotels Near Paradiso, Canton of Ticino
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends