Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Pantin, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and gardens. Top sights around the area include Zenith de Paris, Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Canal Saint-Martin.
- You'll find 5146 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pantin
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Zenith de Paris, Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Canal Saint-Martin. In the area, you'll also find Stade de France and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Pantin. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campanile Paris Est - Pantin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a coffee shop and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transport at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Ibis budget Paris Porte de Pantin - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, parking and a computer station. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Picasso Museum, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city, and Place des Vosges, which is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away.
Getting around Pantin
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Pantin is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Eglise de Pantin Station, Hoche Station and Bobigny - Pantin - Raymond Queneau Station. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Pantin Station.
Dressing for Pantin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Pantin gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C