Search Hotels in Orleans
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Orleans are sure to enjoy the cathedrals, shopping and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. In Orleans, there are 47 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Orleans
The city's cultural venues include House of Joan of Arc and Museum of Fine Arts. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Place du Martroi, Hôtel Groslot, and Sainte-Croix Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Parc Floral de la Source.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Orleans. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Orléans Centre - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Orléans Centre Gare - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Châteaudun-Bannier features free WiFi, a bar and a coffee shop.
- Hôtel d'Orléans - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its bar and high-quality beds.
Getting around Orleans
With so many transport options, seeing Orleans is easy. Head to Gare d'Orleans Tram Stop for metro transport. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Orleans Station.
Dressing for Orleans
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Orleans gets about 36 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Orleans?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orleans, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Orleans?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Orleans?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Orleans?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Orleans?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Orleans?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Orleans?
Orleans Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Orleans by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orleans Airports
- Areas of Orleans
- Accommodation near Orleans Attractions
- More accommodation types in Orleans
- Choose Your Orleans Hotel Style
- Search Orleans Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Orleans
- Hotels Near Orleans, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends