Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Orleans
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Orleans Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Orleans Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Orleans? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 21 that allow pets. Consider these popular Orleans hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Campanile Orleans Centre - Gare is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a coffee shop/café and a computer station. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Campanile Orleans La Source. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Fasthotel Orléans. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Planning your trip to Orleans
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 24°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Orleans is 36 mm
Exploring Orleans with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Orleans has lots to offer visitors, including its riverfront, monuments and museums. See the local sights and visit Place du Martroi and House of Joan of Arc. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sainte-Croix Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Truffaut Garden Orleans, Jardireve or DOG LINE.