Visitors to Orford are sure to enjoy the skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Top sights in the city include Mont-Orford National Park and Mont Orford Ski Area.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Orford
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Orford
The city's cultural venues include Mont Orford National Park - Lake Stukely Visitors Center and Centre d’Arts Orford. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Club de Golf du Mont Orford, Mont Orford Ski Area and Au Vignoble d’Orford are favourite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Mont-Orford National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Orford. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Chéribourg - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Manoir Des Sables - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and a restaurant.
- Hôtel du Parc Orford - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and surrounding nightlife.
A top sight outside the city is Spa Eastman, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Orford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -12°C at night
- Orford gets about 1069.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -13°C