Search Hotels in Oklahoma City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Oklahoma City
Enjoy riverside strolls and ample entertainment options, from bowling, boat rides and mini-golf to shopping and dining, in this revamped warehouse district.
Downtown Oklahoma City
4/5Very Good!(6 area reviews)
Explore the lively heart of Oklahoma City in this buzzing district, where many businesses, hotels, restaurants and museums are concentrated.
Central Oklahoma City
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
While visiting Central Oklahoma City, you might make a stop by sights like Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum.
While Mesta Park isn't home to many top sights, Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are some notable places to visit nearby.
Business District might not have many top sights, but Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are two attractions nearby that you can check out.
Visiting Oklahoma City
Travellers to Oklahoma City give high marks for the fun sporting events, important monuments and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art and shopping. Top sights in the city include Chesapeake Energy Arena, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum.
- There are 356 hotels and other accommodation options in Oklahoma City
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oklahoma City
Known for its live music, museums and art, the city's cultural venues include Omniplex Science Museum, National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum and Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Attractions like Oklahoma City Zoo, Frontier City and White Water Bay are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks like Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, Union Station, and Overholser Mansion.
In Midwest City, you'll find 356 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dominion House - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City - Bricktown, OK - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Bricktown features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Hampton Inn El Reno, OK - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and location.
Other favourite sights in Oklahoma City include Chesapeake Energy Arena, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma State Capitol.
Getting around Oklahoma City
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Santa Fe Depot or Norman Station. Oklahoma City might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Oklahoma City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Oklahoma City gets about 926 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Oklahoma City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oklahoma City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Oklahoma City?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Oklahoma City?
What's the best hotel for couples in Oklahoma City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Oklahoma City?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Oklahoma City?
What's the best boutique hotel in Oklahoma City?
What's the best golf hotel in Oklahoma City?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Oklahoma City?
Oklahoma City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Oklahoma City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oklahoma City Airports
- Areas of Oklahoma City
- Accommodation near Oklahoma City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Oklahoma City
- Choose Your Oklahoma City Hotel Style
- Search Oklahoma City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Oklahoma City
- Hotels Near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends