Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Oguni, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments, museums and spas.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Kumamoto (KMJ), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Oguni
- Known for its museums, whereas Sakamoto Zenzo Museum of Art, Kyushu Geijutsu no Mori, and Sapporo Beer Factory are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Kitazatoshiba Saburo Memorial, Kokonoe Yume Otsurihashi, and Sky Park Azamidai Observatory
Staying in Oguni
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Tsuetate Kanko Hotel Hizenya.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Tsuetate Kanko Hotel Hizenya with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Oguni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Oguni is 38 millimetres