Guests are sure to enjoy the beer, gardens and restaurants in Oberaudorf. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its mountains and skiing.
- There are 4 Oberaudorf hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Oberaudorf
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas 3er-Sessellift Hocheck, Schöngrat-3er-Sesselbahn, and Kitzlahner-4er-Sesselbahn are favourite sights to visit
- The gardens and mountains provide a picturesque setting and Wendelstein is one place worth visiting
Getting around Oberaudorf
There are plenty of options for getting around Oberaudorf. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Oberaudorf Station.
Staying in Oberaudorf
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Bernhard's Hotel und Restaurant
- Alpenhof Landhotel Restaurant
Bernhard's Hotel und Restaurant, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Alpenhof Landhotel Restaurant has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Oberaudorf
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Oberaudorf gets about 953 millimetres of rain per year