Get an overview of this hotelResort with private beach amd full-service spa
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Waikiki, this beachfront resort is in the historical district and within a 15-minute walk of Royal Hawaiian Center and Honolulu Zoo. Waikiki Aquarium and Ala Moana Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Catch some rays on Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach's private sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 791 properties feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach such as the outdoor pool and the fitness centre.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach resort also offers a sauna and a rooftop terrace. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Year Built 1901
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 791
- Number of floors - 21
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 0-14 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 31.41 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 31.41 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Beachhouse at the moana – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Veranda at the beachhouse – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Surfrider Cafe – This café only serves light fare. Open daily.
Beach Bar – This beachfront bar only serves light fare.
Vintage 1901 – This piano bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Moana Lani Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 37.70 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD6 and USD35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0-14 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 31.41 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 31.41 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD16.00 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort Waikiki Beach
- Moana Surfrider Westin Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider Westin
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Westin Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider Westin Waikiki Beach
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Moana Surfrider a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort Spa
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary meals for children 12 and younger
One child per room, per paying adult will enjoy complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet at the Beach Side Cafe. Offer combinable with Sunsational Savings.
Complimentary meals offer valid from the buffet only.
The "Escape" room categories (only those with the word "Escape” in the title) are a rate-based room category and include no value-adds. No minimum length of stay required.
Not valid with any other offers.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert