Visitors to Northport are sure to enjoy the restaurants and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and shopping. A top sight in the area is Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- You'll find 125 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tuscaloosa
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Northport
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lake Tuscaloosa. Additionally, you'll find Bryant-Denny Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Northport. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Catalina Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Northport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 1395.60 millimetres of rain falls on Northport each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°C