Search Hotels in Northern Beaches
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Visiting Northern Beaches
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Northern Beaches, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Avalon Beach, Mona Vale Beach and Newport Beach.
- You'll find 2819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Beaches
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Avalon Beach, Mona Vale Beach and Newport Beach. Other notable sights to explore include Narrabeen Beach and Dee Why Beach.
In Mona Vale, you can choose from 140 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Pasadena - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Manly Beach, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city, and Taronga Zoo, which is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away.