Search Hotels in North Legian, Legian
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near North Legian, Legian
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting North Legian
North Legian is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Honorary Consulate of Brazil and Legian Road. Book a hotel in North Legian and start exploring everything in and around Legian.
Staying in North Legian
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this relaxing, upmarket neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Abia Villa: 4-star villa with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 11-minute walk from Legian Beach. Our guests enjoy the villa's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- The Island Hotel Bali - Hostel: 2-star hostel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge, 13-minute walk from Legian Beach. Expedia travellers like this hostel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Fairfield By Marriott Bali Legian: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
North Legian may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Legian neighbourhood for a place to stay. Padma is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, fantastic nightlife and surfing. This neighbourhood is home to 82 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Bandha Hotel & Suites: 4.5-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and a fitness centre, steps from Legian Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and family-friendly amenities.
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort: 4-star resort with 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free valet parking, 14-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Expedia travellers like this resort's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Padma Resort Legian: 5-star hotel with 3 outdoor pools, 5 restaurants and free breakfast, 13-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Exploring This Legian Neighbourhood
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in North Legian are Honorary Consulate of Brazil and Legian Road. Experience Legian with a visit to other sights like Kuta Beach or Legian Beach.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Padma, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Legian Beach. Think about a stop by Mertanadi Art Market, Legian Road and Double Six Beach during your stay.