Search Hotels in Nieuwpoort
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Nieuwpoort has to offer including the seaside, monuments and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Plopsaland De Panne, Ostend Beach and Malo Les Bains Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodation options in Nieuwpoort
- The closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nieuwpoort
A couple of favourite places to visit are Nieuwpoort City Hall and Koning Albert I Monument. In the area, you'll also find Plopsaland De Panne and Ostend Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Nieuwpoort. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Nieuwpoort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cosmopolite - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Uilenspiegel - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a rooftop terrace.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Malo Les Bains Beach, located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Nieuwpoort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Nieuwpoort gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Nieuwpoort?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nieuwpoort, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Nieuwpoort?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nieuwpoort?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Nieuwpoort?
Nieuwpoort Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nieuwpoort by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nieuwpoort Airports
- Accommodation near Nieuwpoort Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nieuwpoort
- Choose Your Nieuwpoort Hotel Style
- Search Nieuwpoort Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nieuwpoort
- Hotels Near Nieuwpoort, Flemish Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends