Search Hotels in Nevsehir
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 5 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Travellers give high marks for the local tours in Nevsehir, which is also known for its museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, cafes and cathedral. Top sights around the area include Uchisar Castle and Derinkuyu Underground City.
- There are 265 hotels and other accommodation options in Nevsehir
- The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nevsehir
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Goreme Open Air Museum, Urgup Museum and Nevsehir Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Uchisar Castle, Göreme Roman Castle and Kaymakli Underground City. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Pigeon Valley, Göreme National Park and Love Valley.
In Uchisar, you can choose from 265 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kale Konak - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aydinli Cave House - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ariana Sustainable Luxury Lodge - Special Class - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
A top sight outside the city is Derinkuyu Underground City, 17.4 mi/28 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Nevsehir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Nevsehir gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C