Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Nephi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and safari tours.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Nephi
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nephi
The city's natural beauty is on display at Manti-La Sal National Forest, Wasatch-Cache National Forest and Nephi City Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum and Canyon Hills Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nephi. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Paradise Inn Of Nephi - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Nephi - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Nephi - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Nephi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 393.90 millimetres of rain falls on Nephi each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -6°C